[xep-support] Optional "Continues on next page" label on page-break

From: Tomas Kolaci <kolaci@cncz.cz>
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 07:08:22 PDT

 Hi!

 Even I feel that this is probably naive wish, but maybe I have missed
something:

 Is there any way how to achieve, that there would be automatically (while
FO >> PDF rendering process) added some label or icon saying that fo:block
or fo:table-cell continues on the next page in case of page-break inside
this block/cell?

 Thank you, Tomas