[xep-support] Problem with links and page references

From: Dovid Zalkin <dovid@tech-tav.com>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 10:02:11 PDT

Hi again. I have a weird problem with links and page references (only some of them). They end up pointing to the end of the section, instead of the beginning (for example, the link to the first chapter of my doc brings me to the last section of it, and the toc entry is the page of the last section). Interesting enough, this only happens on the chapters (top-level sections). The links and the page numbers for the sections are OK (even those sections which are more than one page). Any ideas??

David Zalkin
Technology Consultant
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
+972 (0)57 313 8506