AW: [xep-support] Marginalia and corresponding text get out of sync (again)

From: Schreuer Christof <schreuer.christof@inside-online.de>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 01:25:50 PST

Hallo Ludger,
2 weeks ago i had the same problem with marginalia and page-breaks.
You can not use keep-with-next attributes on fo:float (http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_float).

My solution is to put a fo:block around the content and the corresponding marginalia:

<fo:block keep-together="always" clear="both">
<fo:float float="both"
keep-with-next.within-page="always">
        <fo:block-container
                <fo:block>