[xep-support] table height problems

From: Mike Cressman <mcressman@legis.state.pa.us>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 08:33:54 PST

Hi,

I am trying to fill a page with a table. I have tired using the height
attribute for a table and setting it equal to 100%, but that did not
work. I also tried placing a block in one of my table cells with a
non-breaking space and setting its height to 100%, but that also did not
work.

This problem stems from the fact that I have a table with data in it and
once that data is complete, I need the table to fill the rest of the
page; does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Mike Cressman

Computer Programmer I

Legislative Data Processing Center