Re: [xep-support] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError erro message

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 07:26:05 PST

Hello Jacques,

You should edit your /Applications/XEP/xep and add -Xmx256M after
/bin/java (or whatever the java binary is). This sets maximum Java heap
size to 256M (change the value as needed). There is also -Xms option
which controls the initial Java heap size.

Hope this helps.

  Michael Sulyaev, mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com
RenderX