RE: [xep-support] Spotcolor

From: Broberg, Mats <mabr@flir.se>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 01:34:17 PST

Niek,

I don't think this is a XEP issue. You must create the artwork from
scratch in a software that supports spot color (e.g. Illustrator,
Freehand etc) and when you do you need to apply spot color correctly (as
opposed to CMYK color). You won't get spot color by merely converting an
image into another image file format.

Best regards,
Mats Broberg
Technical Documentation Manager