Re: [xep-support] NPE during invoking XEP

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 07:50:19 PST

Jirka,

The relative path should work too. I set ROOT instead of CONFIG
like this:

properties.setProperty("com.renderx.xep.ROOT", "resource:XEP");

The structure below "XEP" is the standard XEP distribution structure.
In my case it resides in an EJB, but that should make a difference.

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA
Engelbeekstraat 8