Re: [xep-support] PCL support in XEP

From: Jost Klopfstein <jost@axostech.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 10:31:24 PST

Hi Marc,

Re post-processing (Ghostscript alternative):
Have a look at EscapeE http://www.pclviewer.com/ which offers great PCL
support (different types of PCL...).
I think there is a version of this tool that converts PDF & PostScript to
PCL and offers a batch mode. You will have to check with RedTitan if they
have a Java API and for the version of EscapeE that inputs PDF & PostScript.

Cheers,
Jost

Jost Klopfstein
Axos Technologies Inc.
FO & IT - Consulting, XSLT style sheet development
+1-604 628-2248
jost(at)axostech.com
Visit us at http://www.axostech.com