Re: [xep-support] Is XEP using HttpsURLConnection when resolving images thru https ?

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 04:05:51 PST

Hello Christian,

XEP relies on standard Java means for URL processing. This means that
if necessary you can create custom protocol handler, put your own code
inside and register it in Java. I haven't tested it but I think in
your case it will make sense to extend HttpsURLConnection and make
your own class that encapsulates proper initialization.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX