[xep-support] XEP45 null pointer exception from change bars?

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 10:49:38 PST

Hi, I am testing XEP45 and am getting a null pointer exception on an
FO file that works fine in XEP44. Unfortunately the content in the FO
is proprietary and confidential so I cannot attach it here. Is there
a logging option with XEP I can use to provide this list with a better
output dialog for the error message? What I have below is all I see
for the error message. My guess is that is has something to do with
the change bars.

(generate [output-format pdf][i][ii][A][B][C]...
...[7]error: formatting failed: java.lang.NullPointerException