RE: [xep-support] XEP + J2EE

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 12:40:50 PST

Frank:

You can certainly connect your existing XEP software from the Docbench
installation using J2EE or you can just download a trial version of the
software if you wish to keep them separate.

You will require the Integration & Connectivity Kit with pre-built
connectors for Java as well as documentation on the interface. You can
request a trial directly from the web site at:

http://www.renderx.com/tools/devkit.html

Use the form on this page and include your e-mail so we can process and
e-mail your license key. It will include an eval version of the Connectivity
Kit as well as a Trial license of XEP.

For the implementation, you can either purchase the Connectivity Kit or
purchase Extended Support with the server licenses and the Connectivity Kit
is included at no charge. Extended Support has the added value of providing
guaranteed 50% discounts off future major version upgrades and if your
customer requires only one CPU, it is actually less expensive than
purchasing the Connectivity Kit.

Kevin Brown
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
RenderX, Inc.