Re: [xep-support] right-to-left index page numbers

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 11:42:00 PST

Hi David,
I tried setting direction="ltr" in rx:index-item, and that did not help.

I tried wrapping rx:index-item in <bidi-override direction="ltr"> and that
was not permitted inside rx:page-index.

I tried wrapping rx:page-index in <bidi-override direction="ltr"> and
that seems to work. But I don't understand why it doesn't override
the direction of the Hebrew and Arabic characters as well.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net