Re: [xep-support] R [error] Invalid option name in the argument list: OWNERPASSWORD

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 04:59:40 PST

A short follow-up to my previous message:

AP> for PDF format. The message you cite means that you have incorrectly
AP> put them into the list of general XEP options.

Actually the same error message will appear if you have specified
option on the command line omitting backend generator prefix, e.g.
like this:
 -DOWNERPASSWORD=xxxx
The proper way to specify this option is:
 -DH4PDF.OWNERPASSWORD=xxxx

(H4PDF prefix stands for PDF generator, it is described in
documentation)

Note that it is more natural and secure to use command line options
when you need to set password an privileges rather than hardcode them
into xep.xml.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX