[xep-support] adding table bottom border when wrapping to the next page/column?

From: Dan Ochs <dan.ochs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 15:07:46 PST

if I have a table that does not have row borders at the bottom, but
the entire table itself does have a border all the way around it, is
there some way to tell xep that if the table wraps to the next
page/column that I would like it to add the bottom border for the last
row on that page/column? (Is there an FO attribute I can use for
this? Something like a wrapped-border-bottom="1")

any help is appreciated!
thanks, dan