[xep-support] XSL:fo question

From: <gayle.greene@exxonmobil.com>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 05:54:35 PDT

I have set up conditional page master references for
different footers for first, rest and last. The majority of the time the
documents will be multiple pages and this works. I want to control for the
possibility of a single page document which would need the footer that is
unique to the first page and the footer that is unique to the last page.
The first page has an icon and the last page has legal text. The single
page document would need the icon and the legal text. From testing, the
document is interpreted as first page but not first and last. I have
searched on the web and it seems that I cannot use page-count as a
variable.
How can I make this work?
Gayle Greene
GIS/BLA/EBusiness CoE/Business Internet Services
Fairfax BB-1926
3225 Gallows Road
Fairfax, VA 22037
Phone: 703-846-2586 Fax: 703-846-2495