[xep-support] Printing PDF problem [urgent]

From: Camille Bégnis <camille@neodoc.biz>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 02:09:39 PDT

Hello,

I sent a PDF generated with xep to our printer for production. He
replied that the PDF was corrupt, and Acrobat distiller couldn't process
it. Even though Acrobat reader can apparently show it without any problem.

Did you already experience that? What can I do?

You can check the PDF at:
ftp://ftp.mandriva.com:20023/camille/pub/2006-manuals/Discovery-print.pdf

Thanks for your help,

Camille.