[Fwd: Re: [xep-support] Hyphenation problems]

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 07:09:02 PDT

Hello, Mats,

I have received your xep.xml (sent to support@renderx.com), it seems to
be OK, but I could not reproduce the output because you have renamed all
dirs and files.
Though, you say that for Russian you have no errors or warnings and
words are NOT hyphenated. I have rechecked it with two files
ruhyphal.tex (one shipped with XEP and the other one from CTAN), and in
both cases XEP works fine, produces no warnings and words ARE
hyphenated. Are you sure that you have both language="ru" and
hyphenate="true" set?

  Michael Sulyaev	mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com
RenderX.