[xep-support] Support for Auto Table Formatting Styles?

From: Andrew Sharpe <andrewrwsharpe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 06:10:51 PDT

Hi all. I am using RenderX's very excellent
word2fo.xsl stylesheet to transform a WORDML file into
XSL-FO. However I've noticed that if my document
contains a table that uses a table format ("Table",
"Table AutoFormat"), the formatting (cell shading,
border type, etc) gets lost in the transformation. If
I set the styling manually (not using table
autoformat), it comes through in the transformation
just fine.

Any idea if and when support for Table Styles will be
added to word2fo.xsl? In the meantime, any workaround
suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew Sharpe
Moncton, NB