RE: [xep-support] Problems with Unicode 4.0 characters?

From: Powell, Todd <Todd.Powell@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 13:35:43 PDT

In fact, I'm not using DocBook or its XSL stylesheets... my stuff is all
"home-grown" :-)

Without the font-selection-strategy mentioned in my XSL, I suppose it's
defaulting to the "auto" setting. With the following file references in my
DTD, can you come up with an easy way to demonstrate the result of the
different settings for the font-selection-strategy attribute?

Iso-amsa.ent
Iso-amsb.ent
Iso-amso.ent
Iso-amsr.ent
Iso-num.ent
Iso-pub.ent
Iso-tech.ent
Iso-dia.ent
Iso-lat1.ent
Iso-lat2.ent
Iso-grk1.ent
Iso-grk3.ent
Iso-grk4.ent

Also, I had to change my font-family attribute value slightly from my latest
posting, so it now reads "Arial, 'Arial Unicode MS', Symbol, ZapfDingbats".

Thanks, Todd