RE: [xep-support] Problems with Unicode 4.0 characters?

From: Powell, Todd <Todd.Powell@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 10:34:10 PDT

Thanks! Making my <fo:root font-family="Arial, Symbol, 'Arial Unicode MS',
ZapfDingbats"> and adding the block Arial Unicode MS block to the XEP.XML
worked. I didn't have to specify a 'font-selection-strategy', though, and
since the characters all look OK in the final PDF, maybe I don't have to.
Is it possible that I can leave the font-selection-strategy at the default
if everything looks good? I've re-read the spec. on that attribute, but am
still not terribly clear on how/when to specify it...