Re: [xep-support] XEP Debug

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 08:41:18 PDT

Hello, Sajeesh,

> Can you tell how to use the xep-debug.jar which is shipped with the Server
> Installation for RenderX 4.4.
> How is it different than the xep.jar ?
xep-debug.jar is shipped with Devkit. It differs from xep.jar only in
that it prints a lot of additional debugging information issued by xep
itself. (this will be useless if you have no logging output from
WebSphere when it crashes).

> Is it possible to avoid using xt.jar and replace it with say a SAXON xsl
> processor with saxon8.jar ?
   XT is used in SVG processing, and cannot be replaced with SAXON.

> How do I turn validation off when using XEP with Java API ?
     java.util.Properties options = new java.util.Properties();
     options.setProperty("ROOT", "C:/XEP");
     options.setProperty("VALIDATE", "false"); //turns validation off.
     com.renderx.xep.FormatterImpl xep = null;
     xep = new com.renderx.xep.FormatterImpl(options);

> Sajeesh

> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html

  Michael Sulyaev	mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com
RenderX.