[xep-support] Customizing cropmarks?

From: Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de>
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 08:18:03 PDT

Hi,

XEP has the ability to support cropmarks, which is very good. Unfortunatly our print shop raised some concerns. The cropmarks meet at the corners, but normally these must be cut back at least 3mm outside the trim edge. It could lead to some "relicts", if the paper isn't cut exactly. In a strict sense, this makes these cropmarks ... well ... almost useless for our print shop.

Does anybody know how to customize it? If there is no such possibility maybe someone from RenderX can consider it as a feature request. :)

Thanks,
Tom