[xep-support] Active documents in Acrobat Reader not available in Window menu

From: Kenneth Johansson <ke-joh@sectra.se>
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 05:46:37 PDT

Hi,

I'm using DocBook XSL v1.68.1 and XEP v4.4 to create PDF's with references to other PDF-documents. Opening a PDF document from
another works fine, but the referencing document is not shown in the Window menu, only the one that was opened last, hence it's hard
to return to that previous document unless you use the green navigation arrows.

Is this behavior a bug in Acrobat Reader, XEP or my DocBook stylesheets? Does anyone have an idea?

I can provide lots of logs, fo-files, etc.

Best regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20 E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping Phone: +46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN Web: http://www.sectra.se <http://www.sectra.se/>