RE: [xep-support] XEP Engines & Enamsse...

From: Arup Vidyerthy <arupv@limehouse.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 02:31:49 PDT

Hi David,

I issue the following command when I run engine

./engine
./engine -port 6571

Which should instantiate two engines - one on 6570 and the other on 6571.
Sadly for me, when the second attempt is made to instantiate a second
engine, it throws a java.net.BindException: Address already in use

So that would mean the port parameter I pass with the second command is
ignored and another attempt to instantiate a second engine on 6570 fails.

Is this how you ran two engines David?

Thanks...
Arup