[xep-support] XEP Engines & Enamsse...

From: Arup Vidyerthy <arupv@limehouse.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:49:23 PDT

Guys,

Does anybody know how to run several EnMasse engines...?

I have read the 'Running EnMasse Access Point & Engine' but I can't figure
out how to pass in the -port value to force the engines run on that port.

so far I have tried ./engine -port 6571
as well as actually modifying the following line inside 'engine' to include
the extra port parameter.
java -Dcom.renderx.xep.CONFIG=$XEP_HOME/xep.xml
com.renderx.xepx.cliser.Engine -port 6571 $CLARGS

Has anyone done this...?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
Arup