Re: [xep-support] MD5 error with Xep 4.4, Java 1.5

From: Bill Karwin <bkarwin@siderean.com>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 15:51:49 PDT

Thanks Alexander, yes, I was inadvertently still using C:\Program
Files\XEP as the location of XEP_HOME in my Ant script. That was the
installation directory for XEP 3.02, and seems to have changed since
then. After I changed the XEP_HOME to C:\Program Files\RenderX\XEP, and
the list of jars to those in the XEP 4.4 lib, my XEPping is happier.

Cheers,
Bill Karwin
Siderean Software