Re: [xep-support] Vertical fill

From: <thomas.schraitle@email.de>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 01:11:08 PDT

Hi,

Martin Holmes <mholmes@uvic.ca> wrote 23.06.05 00:47:11:
> I may be missing something, but couldn't you just use the space-after
> attribute on the upper block?

Unfortunatly not. I need to know how much space is occupied by the first block to align the second block on the bottom of the page. The problem is, that I don't know this value. Of course, I can guess but this is not an option. But thanks anyway, I will use the footnote element for this purpose.

Thanks to everybody,
Tom