[xep-support] XEP respect tables which inherit or use margins (+ start-indents from lists)?

From: arian hojat <arianhojat@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 13:33:22 PDT

Hello all, kinda new to the list.
Had a few questions.
Fop has been there with me as i started learning XSL-FO but it cant handle
what i want with tables.
had 2 general questions:
1. Table="auto" is supported?

2. Also can I give margins to a table...
Can I give margins to a block, etc containing a table...
and Can I have, for example, 3 nested lists and inside of that a table
without something funky like this happening...
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ah49/images/table.jpg
As you can see, fop doesnt respect the margins with respect the borders of
the table,
it respects though the text indentation, but cuts the 1st column where the
unindented table column 'ends', yet doesnt cut off the 3rd column after the
3rd unindented column ends. :)

Ill prob download an evaluation at work next week and try some tests. I am
hating trying to make workarounds for fop with 'blind tables' to make
margins as someone suggested etc.