[xep-support] Numbering of thumbnail pages

From: Tongue, Steve <Steve.Tongue@openpolytechnic.ac.nz>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 19:48:06 PDT

When I produce a pdf and look at in Acrobat professional, the thumbnails
appear numbered the same as the pages ie I, ii, iii, iv.... and 1, 2, 3 ....

I'm able to go into the options, select Number pages,
All and Style to change them all to one format. This is needed so that our
print operator can go through the document and identify the page to put it
on the job ticket.

Is there a way to do this as part of the rendering system?

Cheers
Steve