Re[2]: [xep-support] SVG Gradation

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 03:49:08 PDT

Hello Philip,

(I suppose that by 'gradation' you mean 'gradient') There is no
imidiate plans regarding this functionality so I can't say when XEP
will support this SVG feature.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX

WPPG> Hello Alexander,

WPPG> Gradation is not supported according to the documentation, can you
WPPG> comment on when or if you will support this?

WPPG> Thanks
WPPG> Phil

WPPG> -----Original Message-----
WPPG> From: owner-xep-support@renderx.com
WPPG> [mailto:owner-xep-support@renderx.com] On Behalf Of Alexander Peshkov
WPPG> Sent: 27 May 2005 10:43
WPPG> To: Ward, Philip (P.G.)
WPPG> Subject: Re: [xep-support] SVG Gradation

WPPG> Hello Philip,

WPPG> List of SVG features supported by XEP is included in our documentation,
WPPG> please refer to section "5.2.1. SVG" of "XEP Reference" (you can read it
WPPG> on-line at: http://www.renderx.net/Content/support/xep/reference.html)

WPPG> Best regards,
WPPG> Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
WPPG> RenderX

WPPG>> We have an issue with SVG rendering where linear or radial
WPPG>> gradation is used in SVG. Whilst the images render fine in batik,
WPPG>> in XEP the gradation is dropped with no fill appearing in the
WPPG>> object. Is there any know resolution or work-around for this
WPPG>> issue.

WPPG> -------------------
WPPG> (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support'
WPPG> in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address you
WPPG> are subscribed from.
WPPG> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service
WPPG> http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html

WPPG> (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support'
WPPG> in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address
WPPG> you are subscribed from.
WPPG> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html