Re: [xep-support] SVG Gradation

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 02:42:45 PDT

Hello Philip,

List of SVG features supported by XEP is included in our documentation,
please refer to section "5.2.1. SVG" of "XEP Reference" (you can read
it on-line at: http://www.renderx.net/Content/support/xep/reference.html)

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX

WPPG> We have an issue with SVG rendering where linear or radial gradation is
WPPG> used in SVG. Whilst the images render fine in batik, in XEP the
WPPG> gradation is dropped with no fill appearing in the object. Is there any
WPPG> know resolution or work-around for this issue.