Re: [xep-support] How can my stylesheet process mutiple XML file simultaneously?

From: Martin Holmes <mholmes@uvic.ca>
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 05:47:46 PDT

If you're trying to create a larger document from many source XML files,
I would create a single document which includes all the other documents
with XInclude statements. Both desktop solutions like oXygen and server
environments like Cocoon support the processing of XIncludes prior to
doing XSLT transformations.

Cheers,
Martin