Re: [xep-support] Variable amount of data and different page layout

From: Mike Trotman <mike.trotman@datalucid.com>
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 08:06:37 PDT

As the footer looks like it is only required at the end of the document
- could you get the effect you want by putting an absolutely positioned
block-container at the end of your document?

The problem with this would be making sure there is enough space (if you
want intervening pages to flow to the bottom of the page)
 - so you would also need to create a blank in-flow block-container of
the right size at the end of your document to reserve the space.

I haven't tried this - but it sounds like it might work.

Mike