[xep-support] Scaling SVG images to fill available space

From: Konrad Rokicki <krokicki@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 09:37:04 PDT

Hi,
Is there any combination of external-graphic attributes that will
uniformly scale my SVG to fill the page? Failing that, can I just
scale the width to be 100% of the available space (not worry about
height at all)?
I've tried all sorts of attributes, and I can't get this to happen.. I
can't find a good explanation of these attributes anywhere either.
Thanks,
Konrad