[xep-support] Strange behaviour in XEP Assistant

From: Richard Vincent <Richard.Vincent@excosoft.se>
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 03:13:06 PDT

Hi!

I'm getting strange errors when using XEP Assistant. XEP complains that one
(or more) page-sequence-masters is missing.

  (sequence [master-reference backcover]

        [error] Error while opening element page-sequence:
com.renderx.xep.cmp.NoMasterException: No sequence master with name
'backcover'

The next time I run the assistant (same xsl stylesheet, same xml source)
there is no error and the document prints correctly. This behaviour seems
completely erratic and arbitrary and I can find no rhyme or reason in it.

Has anyone seen this behaviour and knows what causes it?

Thanks