[xep-support] multiple xep.xml configurations

From: Spittle, Dennis <Dennis.Spittle@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 11:35:35 PDT

I have two stylesheets, one for PDFX-1a and the other for PDF (for
Internet). The PDFX-1a specification requires that fonts are embedded so I
proceeded to modify my xep.xml to do just that.

Now I want to I want to generate my PDF for Internet without embedding all
my fonts.

Is there any way to configure XEP to read different xep.xml files? Right now
I'm thinking of scripting something to modify the xep.xml before it's used
for processing. If there is another way to get around this problem, I'm open
to ideas.

BTW I'm using version 4.2.

Thanks in advance.