[xep-support] I just purchased XEP Engine for Desktop

From: viking <vikingway2deal@mycingular.blackberry.net>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 01:47:04 PDT

It is critical that I secure static pdf files on the server

1) How do I deliver a static PDF file from a Java servlet to a brower and prevent users from accessing the PDF files other than through that servlet?

2) How do I add the processing instructions to my stylesheet to add security against users modifying, selecting and copying content and saving the pdf file to the hard drive?

Thanks,

Marie E. Patterson

Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry