Re: [xep-support] creating index with XEP extensions

From: <CRW150@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 03:53:14 PDT

--- Eliot Kimber <ekimber@innodata-isogen.com> wrote:
> you should never use value-of to process PCDATA content :-)

I do know better, and that wasn't the problem here but, um, I sure
found a lot that *somehow* slipped in there. :)

Mainly it was modes used for ToC and such, thank you! Also, I have
divsion labels that are purposely not processed and, duh, should not be
indexed anyway.

Another duh, I now see the variable to set page number merge. Was
trying to make this way too hard.

Thanks so much,
Susan