[xep-support] Font face removed when embedding fonts

From: Spittle, Dennis <Dennis.Spittle@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 08:12:21 PDT

I have modified my xep.xml to embed fonts, but by doing so I'm losing my
font face which is "bold" in this case. When I don't embed fonts, everything
works fine. It seems as if font faces are ignored when the font is embedded.
Does anyone have any suggestions if or how this can be fixed?

BTW, I'm using XEP 4.2 on a Windows system.

The code in my xep.xml is as follows...

The code in my stylesheet changes the font face to bold when <strong> is
found

<xsl:template match="strong">
   <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="*|text()"/>
   </fo:inline>
</xsl:template>