Re: [xep-support] Using 4.0 with .NET

From: Julian L. Hunter <hunterj@innovativelogic.com>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 07:03:52 PDT

Thanks Mher,

    I found this out after a quick conversation with Kevin Brown. I had
downloaded xepwin-desktop-1.1-20050318.zip, but not installed it,
thinking it was only an addon to the development kit, not a requirement
(ie: XEP Assistant). Now I feel a little stupid :), however I might not
be the only person who will make that assumption.

    Now I am looking for a way to change the memory available to the JVM
from the .NET wrapper. Where would I do that? Does the .NET version use
the batch files, or does it use another method to incoke the JVM?

Cheers,
-- Julian.

--
Julian Hunter