Re: [xep-support] RE: DocBook-XEP index and <programlisting> probem

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 13:20:55 PST

RE: DocBook-XEP index and <programlisting> probemSince attachments don't get distributed to the list, I can't see what you are talking about. But it sounds like programlisting in a table is an issue for the docbook-apps mailing list rather than xep-support.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net