Re: [xep-support] ActiXEP has deleted my FO files!!

From: Angelina Andriasyan <lika@zenteq.am>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:58:12 PST

Hi Somya,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as there's no way to recover the files deleted during the formatting. It is the behavior characteristic for this version of ActiXEP. It is documented feature of the program. For more information please refer to the user manual.

The file backup option is available in the new version of ActivXEP, that will be available for download from our website soon.

Best regards,
Angelina Andriasyan mailto:lika@zenteq.am
RenderX