Re: [xep-support] Postscript printing issues

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 08:59:33 PST

Hello, Nicolas.

Monday, March 14, 2005 at 2:27:13 PM you wrote:

I need more information to spot the problem.
Please send a sample FO file, font configuraion file, resulting PS document
(all zipped) to support@renderx.com.
Please keep your sources as short as possible.
Which version of XEP are you using?
What is the model of your printer?

 Michael Sulyaev                          mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com