Re: [xep-support] docbook formatter on-line

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 11:43:22 PST

David Tolpin wrote:

> this all is very preliminary; and it is only two EnMasse engines (each
> one on a separate computer) with 4 threads per server. But I hope it
> will grow into a useful facility with time.
>
> http://www.renderx.net/DFS/

It is great idea, David!

Unfortunately I was unable to test it, probably server is overloaded
now, bacause my document formatiing attempt ended with connection
timeout after several minutes.

One comment. I would like if I can specify value "Auto" for language, so
formatting will be drived by language specified inside document (lang
attribute).

                                Jirka