Re: [xep-support] FW: Embeding Fonts.

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 01:39:19 PST

Hello, Manish.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 8:44:46 AM you wrote:

Your xep.xml seems to be fine. Though, that's not enough to spot the
problem. Could you send a short sample FO offlist to
support@renderx.com, together with the warnings and error messages
issued by XEP? Which version are you using?

 Michael Sulyaev                          mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com