Re: [xep-support] Workaround for markers in SVG

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 09:11:50 PST

Hello Steffen,

XEP does support markers in SVG, however it turns out that sometime
ago we've accidently introduced a bug that blocked proper marker
processing. We have already fixed it and in the next XEP release SVG
markers will work properly. Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX