[xep-support] reference-orientation within tables

From: Peter Kester <peter.kester@daidalos.nl>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 05:56:23 PST

Hello,

I think I have found a bug in XEP.
When I try to change the reference-orientation on a table header cell, the
render-engine runs amok.
It starts to generate a lot of pages on which the table header is repeated.
The pages only contain the page header, page footer and the table header
I receive a lot of "[error] no space for an element, trying to recover"
messages.
If I try to do the same with a specific cell within the table body, the row
which contains the specific cell gets expanded untill the page break.
The next row will continue on the next page.

We are working with version 3.8.1 and I would like to know if this really is
a bug, if it will be fixed and if not if there is a workaround for this
problem.

Kind regards,

Peter Kester