Re: [xep-support] Flow back to previous page

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 05:39:58 PST

Hello Jost,

> Is it the output generator which inserts the page numbers?

No. All elements are placed on pages in Formatter.

So all 'media' elements (page numberimg, links, etc.) wouldn't work without
a special processing (parsing).
But I guess that such a parsing step requires a prior knoledge of the
context of an input document.

Best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov,
RenderX

P.S. There is 'rx:pinpoint' RenderX extension (zero-width inline element).
Maybe it would be somehow helpful.