Re: [xep-support] Using XEP with Java

From: Tuomas Rinta <tuomas.rinta@aacglobal.com>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 01:38:13 PST

IT-projekti FunctionFive wrote:
> Is there some way in Java we could examine this process and when it's finished, to move on to next phase in our program.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/Process.html#waitFor()

-- clip --
causes the current thread to wait, if necessary, until the process
represented by this Process object has terminated. This method returns
immediately if the subprocess has already terminated. If the subprocess
has not yet terminated, the calling thread will be blocked until the
subprocess exits.
-- clip --

Br,
Tuomas Rinta