[xep-support] Generating PostScript output

From: Steffen Glückselig <glueckselig@gungfu.de>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 06:07:02 PST

Hello,

Since XEP does not allow to include EPS-images in PDF-output I would like
to produce PostScript-files instead of PDFs.
I thought that changing out.pdf to out.ps on the command line would to the
trick but it fails. I get
   [error] Cannot parse image '[snipped]file.eps'
   [error] com.renderx.pdflib.PDFException: Unsupported format
application/postscript for image '[snipped]file.eps'
file.eps does exist and can be opened with GSview, though.

What do I have to do to generate ps-files with XEP?

best regards
Steffen Glückselig